Friday, June 10, 2016

Hawksbill sea turtle

Bodie S
My Creature is a Hawksbill sea turtle.
Some things I needed to consider about my creature: they need sand to lay their eggs in and grab a breath, they need a lot of water to swim around in, they need food to eat so they don,t die and they need places to breath so they don’t die.
My enclosure has these special features for my pet: Food so it doesn't get hungry, Sand so they can lay their eggs and breath, water to swim around in, rocks so they can come out and breath in the middle of the water, designs to make it fancy and food dispenser so I don,t need to feed it all the time..
What I am pleased about: How the sand stayed in the right place when I was putting the water in and how the water turned out to look like when I painted it.
What I have found tricky: trying to put the walls in the right place so the sand doesn't get out when I put the sand in.
What I would like to improve: Putting the food dispenser at the top of my enclosure and make it out of something better.
 this is my PBL enclosure and it's made to stop the created from dieing  and escaping.


No comments:

Post a Comment