Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Camp Omatua

Camp Omatua Reflection


Thinking back over the camp, what I most enjoyed was doing the car making because it was so much fun to make and I also got VIP for doing good cleaning up.
(P.S VIP means very important person)

This is me in my car.


Something funny that happened was that when me, Amy, Logan and Makayla were playing a game it was king of the hill. I pushed Amy then Logan pushed my shoulders and I fell down and I rolled over Amy and then she rolled over me than I rolled over her it was so funny.


Something I have found out about myself is I can make a box car a lot better with a hot glue gun instead of duck tape because the duck tape kept ripping off.


I really admired the way that Adelle would help my team when we got stuck in the campfire kai.


In the future, I would like to see better food choices like nachos and pork crackling because I did not really like it because I am not a fan of vegetables like cooked caret and peas with corn.


What was a challenging thing for you at camp?

Make the tee pee because the rope kept untying over and over again and Bowen got so mad he kicked a tree.

1 comment:

  1. Sameer Al SahariarWednesday, May 18, 2016

    Wow Bodie Looks like you and your friends had lots of Fun making your Drive-in-movie Cars!! Great Description!!

    ReplyDelete