Name: Bodie Scott
Later in the term, the whole school is taking part in a visual arts exhibition. You will have to make your own piece of visual art.
We are LEARNING, CREATING AND SHARING through the ARTs
Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
There is an example of how to do Task 2 on the wall.
Discuss with your learning buddy about all of the different types of visual art (there are lots!).
Write 3 of them below.
- Mural art
Task 2- Your plan
Please insert a picture of what your completed art will look like. (It will be either: an image from the internet, a google drawing or a rough draft)
Write a list of materials you will need.
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
- White paint
- Light blue paint
- Dark blue paint
- Light blue die
- Black pant
- Green paint
- Dark green paint
- Skin color paint
- A3 piece of paper
Write a list of steps to take.
- Get the A3 piece of paper and paint the outside of Finn with black pant.
- Paint the the grass with the dark green paint.
- Die the sky with light blue die.
- Paint Finns white shoes with the white paint.
- Paint the legs with the skin color paint.
- Paint the pants with the dark blue.
- Paint the bottom and middle layer of finns top with light blue paint.
- Paint the paint Finn’s hands with the skin color.
- Paint Finn’s bag with green paint.
- Paint Finn’s top layer of his top with light blue paint.
- Paint his hat with white paint.
- Paint the shoulders of Finn with light blue paint.
- Pant the first two layers of Finn’s face with skin color
- Paint the eyes with black paint
- Paint the rest of the face with skin color.
P.S paint every line separately.